Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An article on scents.



Hmmmmmmm......that's what we all do when we take in the aroma of our famous "eau de toillete"(perfume).All though the money we have to shell out for our marquee brand of our perfume atleast makes it worth for.Today I am going to discuss a few qualities of perfumes and as well as my favorite brand.The earliest perfumes were made by treating rose petals with different oils and were then applied on the entire body.This gave a pleasing aroma to the people back in the day.Soon people started using this funda with their goods as well.
If you ask me,my favorite brand of perfume is the "Curve" brand.Its aroma is like utopia!There are many varieties of this one in different price ranges.This was one perfume which I used very judiciously as it is very costly.Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homm>eBlog directory

1 comment:


  1. Central Bank of India, Dena Bank, Equitas Holdings, Oberoi Realty and Kitex Garments fell up to 5 percent.capitalstars

    ReplyDelete

Search

  • Followers


    View My Stats